Overview | Requirements & Visa | Fees | Application | Student Life
Fees for international (non-European Union) students for courses starting in September 2018.
- £9,750 - international foundation programmes starting September (120 credits)
- £11,825 - full-time undergraduate course
- £12,045 - integrated master’s final year
- £11,495 - full-time postgraduate diploma course
- £12,045 - full-time postgraduate taught degree, one year
- £14,000 (£7,000 per year) - full-time postgraduate taught degree, two years £14,300 - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- £17,000 (£8,500 per year) - Master of Business Administration (MBA) Applied two-year
- £24,750 (£12,375 per year for full-time, 2 years 3 months, £6,187.50 per year for part time, four years) - Doctorate Business Administration (DBA)
- £11,750 - full-time research degree (standard tier)
- £14,500 - full-time research degree (higher tier)
- £5,875 - distance learning research degree (standard tier)
- £650 - postgraduate writing-up fee
Some programs are subject to higher fees. .
Learn more about studying at Teesside University: