Overview | Requirements & Visa | Fees | Application | Student Life
The yearly fees for new international students (non-EU) on a full-time course in 2017-18 are:
- £9,750 - international foundation programs starting September (120 credits)
- £10,750 - full-time undergraduate course
- £1,350 - work placement year
- £10,450 - full-time postgraduate diploma course
- £10,950 - full-time postgraduate course
- £13,000 - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- £22,500 - Doctorate Business Administration (DBA)
- £10,950 - full-time research degree (standard tier)
- £13,650 - full-time research degree (higher tier)
- £5,475 - distance learning research degree (standard tier)
- £6,825 - distance learning research degree (higher tier)
- £650 - postgraduate writing-up fee
The postgraduate taught degree, MBA and diploma is not an annual fee, it is the full cost of the program, whether studied full-time or part-time.
The tuition fee stated is the full cost of the program. Discounts/bursaries and scholarships do not apply to any non-standard fees.
Some program are subject to higher fees. .