Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

Study in Germany - Forum

12/11/2008 2:45 PM   Educations.com

Discuss studying abroad in Germany here! To create a post on this subject, just click "answer"! To find out more about Germany, read our "Study in Germany" guide under study guides! And good luck with finding your education! Best regards// the Educations.com team

RE: Study in Germany
9/8/2009 8:44 AM   shashi
I WANT TO STUDY A BBA COURSE IN GERMANY. ANY ADVICE?

9/24/2009 1:48 PM   Linjie Chou

Study in Germany in English is becoming more and more popular these days. BBA can be found in the International University of Germany, other private institutes such as Schiller International University in Heidelberg also offers such possibilities.

10/22/2009 10:55 AM   Shivani

Well I m doing M.SC in Advertising Management & Public Relations. I want to do my P.Hd in Advertising Management for Germanay. Please suggest me some University name which offered P.Hd in Advertising Management

11/9/2009 12:30 AM   cunningham

like were i come from there is no german program,and i want to study in germany so may be when iam studing i can be leaning and take a german class too.pls i really need adimision pls i need it .thanks

11/25/2009 1:19 PM   calypso
I want to study surgery in germany, can somebody tell me which university is best for studying in this field? and what is required to be admitted?

5/18/2010 5:39 PM   nuthan

hi, I wanna know which university will suit my profile... I'm a B-grade student in European grading system, 62% aggregate in my university. (VTU, Karnataka, India). I've done my bachelors 8 semester program in telecommunications. I'm good in micro-controller, wireless networks, embedded systems. My options are 1> University of Bonn for Autonomous Systems 2> University of Bremen for Information and Automation Engineering 3> University of Dortmund for Robotics and Automation 4> Cologne University of Applied Sciences: Automation & IT 5> University of Kiel for Digital Communication

6/11/2010 1:55 PM   F. Almeida

I'd like top make a master in criminal law in Germany. Does anyone know which are the programs for foreigners that still accept candidates for the next year (2010/2011)?

12/21/2012 1:44 PM   Benjamin F.

Hey guys, I've studied Computer Science in Germany and I had a really great time. Now I'm also going to continue my for my Master's Degree there next year. Germany is such a great country to study in. I've got to thank this website for all the great information. Also I'd recommend other students to read more about Germany and how the studying life is there, this site has a lot of articles about this topic: http://www.mawista.com/en/study-in-germany/. I had a few problems with my accommodation at first but then I got adapted and everything was fine. I'd suggest you start learning the German language if you don't know it already, as it will help you a lot.