Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

Studying Abroad in Greece - Forum

12/11/2008 2:57 PM   Educations.com

Discuss studying abroad in Greece here! To create a post on this subject, just click "answer"! To find out more about Greece, read our "Study in Greece" guide under study guides! And good luck with finding your education! Best regards// the Educations.com team

RE: Study in Greece
10/28/2010 10:17 PM   Ange

I am interested in a PhD from a Hellenic university. Advice as to how I proceed please? Not in the sciences but preferably legal studies or government/ politics. Maybe history

4/21/2012 4:40 PM   sikandar latif

I did a high school in Pakistan and I want Higher Secondary Certificate . I am in Greece and i have two years residency visa what can i do please to take a admission

3/19/2015 2:04 AM   syed

I am master degree holder in microbiology .and I want for more study come to your country and please guide me how to apply ?

RE: RE: Study in Greece
3/19/2015 8:58 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hello, 

You can search through the biology programs we have listed on a doctoral level here. If you find a program of interest, please complete an information request form. This will be sent directly to the university and they'll assist you further. 

Best of luck with your studies, 

Educations.com

4/7/2015 6:47 PM   Balkis

Hello,
I am going to be graduating high school this June, i would like to apply to one of the universities in Greece.
Do I have to study in Greek ? And how may I apply ? And do I need to cover my living expenses?
Thank you

9/4/2015 10:43 PM   hassan

I have a Bachelor of Science from the University of Veterinary Laboratory Iran. I now want to study veterinarian sciences at the University of Athens. Please advise me about admission. 

7/7/2017 10:44 PM   Tanvi

I have just pass my 10 the and I want study in aboard will u please help me

RE: Studying Abroad in Greece
10/10/2017 12:54 PM   Chibuike

Am planning on studying in Greece and will need some help
Thanks

RE: RE: Studying Abroad in Greece
10/31/2017 9:42 AM   Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team

Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

To learn more about what it's like to study in Greece, I'd recommend you check out our study guide here. It outlines some useful information about the education system, visa requirements etc.

You can also view universities and programs in Greece here. If you find something you are interested in, you can use the "request information" form on the course/school page to contact them directly. They'll be able to give you more information and assist you further.

Best of luck,

Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team.

A hand uses an iPad that sits on a map of America

Win an iPad!

Take our survey to enter the draw.

Male student grabs his bag on his way out the house

Career Test

Find your perfect career!

Take the test

the cover of the phimcachnhietgiare.info Scholarship Guide

Find a scholarship

Hundreds of study abroad scholarships!

Download for free

Get education news straight to your inbox

Enter your details below to get the latest news on international education and studying abroad!

This field is used for controlling automatic form submits. Please leave it blank:
Enter your details: