Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

Studying Abroad in Portugal - Forum

12/11/2008 2:58 PM   Educations.com

Discuss studying abroad in Portugal here! To create a post on this subject, just click "answer"! To find out more about Portugal, read our "Study in Portugal" guide under study guides! And good luck with finding your education! Best regards// the Educations.com team

RE: Study in Portugal
3/23/2010 1:27 PM   Gurwinder Singh

I want to continue our study in Portugal... So please tell me the right solution.

1/25/2011 1:43 PM   Letitia

Hi all,,my son is currently in grade 11 and has expressed an interest in taking a gap year in portugal,perhaps to work and study part time//
any advice??
thanks

Letitia

11/9/2011 8:46 PM   Kreet

Are there any universities in Portugal where I can study in English? It would be amazing but I just can't find them..

6/26/2012 2:25 PM   aries

Can I study in Portugal without knowing knowing Portuguese in English

7/26/2012 1:44 AM   neli

Que universidad privada me recomendarian para estudiar Enfermeria en Portugal ?

9/2/2012 12:09 PM   Sarswati Lamichhane

Would like to know about the total cost of studying 1 Year MBA program in Portugal and also about the procedures as well. Warm Regards, Sarswati

5/13/2015 4:48 PM   nurul hosen

If I want complete my studies in Portugal what do I have to do? How can I apply for a student visa online?

5/24/2015 1:26 PM   sabin shrestha

I want to study in Portugal for a bachelor's degree in management. How much does it cost and what are the requirements???

8/31/2015 7:03 PM   Mustakim

How can I study in Portugal please tell me?

RE: RE: Study in Portugal
9/1/2015 1:41 PM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi, 

The first step to studying in Portugal is to search for a university you are interested in studying at. You can have a look at all the schools we have listed in Portugal here.

Using the filters, you may search by subject, level, scholarship, or internship. When you find a suitable program, complete an information request form. This will be sent directly to the school and they can assist you further. 

Best of luck with your new studies!

/Educaitons.com

10/15/2015 12:40 PM   abdus

Can I study English in Portugal instead of Portuguese?

10/29/2015 5:17 PM   sumon hossain

I want to study in Portugal for a post-graduate degree in garments manufacturing and merchandising . How much does it cost and what are the requirements???

3/26/2016 7:07 PM   Rahman

Hi, I live in Portugal, and one of my younger brothers wishes to study in Portugal. Could you please let me know what I should do for him?

4/9/2016 11:06 AM   Sahidur

I want to study in Portugal.

4/11/2016 4:48 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi there, 

Portugal seems like a beautiful environment to enjoy while you complete your studies. You may view all of the programs listed in Portugal here. 

Once you find a program you'd like to learn more about, please complete an information request form. The school will then contact you shortly. 

Good luck with your studies, 

/Educations.com

6/29/2016 12:08 PM   ramesh

Hi I am Ramesh from Nepal. I would like to study in Portugal, but I already spent 3 years in Malaysia on a general worker visa. In that case, is my passport valid for Portugal? Please help make it clear to me about that. I hope you will reply to me. Thank you.

6/30/2016 10:19 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi Ramesh, 

Each country has their own visa regulations. In order to learn more about Portugal's student visa policy, you should contact the Portuguese embassy directly. They will be happy to help clarify their policies and what type of visas you are eligible for. 

Good luck, 

/Educations.com

8/25/2016 4:54 AM   Rajesh Ramtel

I want to study in Portugal and I have completed my +12 and also I have spent 3 years in photography field.

9/2/2016 4:49 AM   Binajoshi

I want to study in Portugal

9/26/2016 9:49 PM   Rasel

I wanna study interior design in Portugal.

9/28/2016 5:45 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi there, 

Europe is full of design inspiration, from the architecture, to the interior. Have a look at the interior design programs in Europe.

You may search by location, level of study, and programs that offer scholarships or internships using the filters at the top of the page. To contact a school, complete an information request form. 

Good luck in your interior design studies!

/Educations.com

10/19/2016 6:50 PM   Sifat

I want to study in Portugal. How can I apply in Portugal...

10/25/2016 3:28 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hello, 

To start the application process, you should first have a look at all the programs offered in Portugal. You can compare programs, or search by subject or level. When you find a program you'd like to apply for, fill out your contact details in the request information form. You can request application information in the message field.

Enjoy your studies in Portugal,

/Educations.com 

11/17/2016 8:23 AM   Basit ali

I want to study in Portugal 

11/18/2016 2:52 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hello, 

Portugal offers students a range of studies in a beautiful environment. Have a look at the programs in Portugal. You can learn more about the individual programs, student residencies, and the cities of the schools. To contact the school, either complete a information request form, or if no form appears, you can find the information at the bottom of the program page. 

Enjoy your studies in Portugal, 

/Educations.com

12/5/2016 2:40 PM   manpreet singh

I'm applying to a student visa in Portugal. Please tell me the information for the application for a student visa.

12/7/2016 5:34 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi, 

The most common way to receive a student visa is to be accepted to a program in the country you are interested in. Student visas typically are only issued once a student has been admitted to the school. I'd suggest for you to begin searching for a program you'd like to attend in Portugal. Once you have found a university, contact the international student adviser for more information about what is required for a student visa. 

/Educations.com

1/6/2017 9:14 AM   clement

Hi my name is Alaribe and i'm from Nigeria. I have a high national diploma in electrical power, and I will like to enroll in bachelor degree program in power system/ automation engineering in Portugal. Please can any one assist me with more information? Thanks

2/13/2017 11:12 AM   MD HABIBUR RAHMAN

i want to study in Portugal.

2/15/2017 2:24 PM   Josh, Educations.com team

Hi there,

Portugal is a well-known sunny hot spot so I can see the appeal of studying there! We have a Portugal study guide (which you can find here) which outlines the basics of studying abroad in Portugal. If you have questions about specific programs we have listed, you can contact the universities directly by submitting an information request form on the course page. They will be in touch soon to answer any questions you have.

Best of luck on your search,

Josh, Educations.com team

3/13/2017 5:13 AM   Rahman Mahmood

Hi
This is Rahman Mahmood I want to get information about Portuguese language course and institute and how can I take the admission in language course,eligibility criteria, fee schedule .

3/22/2017 7:45 AM   Josh, Educations.com team

Hi Rahman,

Thanks for posting.

You will need to talk to the universities to learn about their individual requirements for entry and payment schedules etc. Each university and course will have different requirements so contact them via the information request box on the course or university page. This is sent directly to them and they'll be able to give you specific information.

Kind regards,

Josh, Educations.com team

study in portugal
5/23/2017 2:57 AM   mzine

thanks for ur help

6/15/2017 9:43 AM   how to apply for a student visa to portugal

hi, i am from indoneia, i would like to study in portugal especially learning portuguese language.
any suggestion for good college so that can provide me a one year student visa.

thanks.
shanti

6/23/2017 4:22 AM   [email protected]

Hi
I m shraddha pokharel i want to aplly visa for portugal what kind of process is there for it

RE: Studying Abroad in Portugal
8/1/2017 2:19 AM   Kahonzo maria

Good day
I have reached out to the university of my choice and I was given various references that lead no where. I'm struggling to access their online application services but I'm failing. I don't know what else to do,please help me..

8/6/2017 12:44 PM   Kollol

I want to study in Portugal for PhD is it possible as a Bangladeshi through I am studying m. Pharm in India within 6months I shall completed my course that's way I want to know how can I apply there please kindly help me about that as soon as possible I shall be thankful you

8/16/2017 4:38 PM   Nigel Menezes

Hi, I have completed an under graduate degree in medicine (m.b.b.s) from india and have 2 years of work experience in various hospitals. What are my options for applying for a post graduate degree in medicine in Portugal? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

RE: RE: Studying Abroad in Portugal
8/31/2017 1:18 PM   Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team

Hi Kahonzo,

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time accessing the uni's application portal.

Unfortunately, in this situation, the only people who can really help you will be the admission staff at that specific university as they are the only ones involved in the application process of the program.

I would recommend sending them another email and try to be as specific as possible with your questions and requests.

Best of luck,

Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team

RE: RE: Studying Abroad in Portugal
8/31/2017 1:22 PM   Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team

Hi Kollol,

Thanks for posting. No doubt there will be many universities in Portugal that welcome international students from all around the world. I'd recommend first having a read through our Portugal destination guide to give you an idea of what it's like to study in Portugal:

https://www.phimcachnhietgiare.info/study-guides/europe/study-in-portugal/

Also, check out these universities and programs in Portugal:

https://www.phimcachnhietgiare.info/search/portugal

If you find one that you like and want to know more about, you can fill out the information request form on the course page. This is sent to the school's admission staff directly who will be able to help you further.

Best of luck,

Josh, phimcachnhietgiare.info team