Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

Admission challenge - Forum

4/21/2017 3:13 PM   Naz

Hello, This is Naz from Bangladesh. Currently I am working in a telecom company as business intelligence. I have 5 years work experience in telecom service. My educational back ground is Philosophy where my work experience in marketing & data analysis. To shape up my career I need to be educated data science or marketing but this is difficult to get admission on any business related subject or analytical subject due to my education back ground. what should I do? How could I take admission on my desire subject??

RE: Admission challenge
5/5/2017 10:13 AM   Josh, Educations.com team

Hi Naz,

Thanks for posting. Prior education and meeting entry requirements can be a hard thing, especially when you've been out of school for a while and in the workforce. However, as your work has been in a related are to what you want to study, some universities will take work experience into consideration as well. You should talk with the universities directly to see if they may have some more information on this.

If not, there are many online courses and qualifications that could prepare you with the necessary prerequisites for undertaking a degree. Again, perhaps the best idea would be to talk to the university admission staff to see what they suggest and what kind of qualification/knowledge they will accept.

Good luck!

Josh, Educations.com team

Win an iPad!

Take our survey to enter the draw.

CAREER TEST

Find your perfect career!

Take the test

FIND A SCHOLARSHIP

Download our scholarship guide with a list of hundreds of study abroad scholarships.

Download for free

Get education news straight to your inbox

Enter your details below to get the latest news on international education and studying abroad!

This field is used for controlling automatic form submits. Please leave it blank:
Enter your details:

Connect with us!