Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

master on medical imaging - Forum

8/6/2016 4:57 PM   a

Hi! I write here because in September 2016 I'm finishing my studies by Bologna system of medical imaging with an excellent degree. Now I'm interested to study the master in one of your universities, but I need some help. I need some instructions on how to process my application and I would like to know if it is difficult to find a job in my profession in the Swedish hospitals?

RE: master on medical imaging
8/10/2016 5:33 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hello, 

It sounds like you're on the right track with your studies and future career! The medical field is constantly growing and in need of qualified professionals. 

You can have a look at the master medical programs in Sweden. In order to learn about processing your application, you need to contact the school directly. This may be done by completing an information request form. 

Good luck with your master studies, 

/Educations.com

CAREER TEST

Find your perfect career!

Take the test

FIND A SCHOLARSHIP

Download our scholarship guide with a list of hundreds of study abroad scholarships.

phimcachnhietgiare.info Scholarship Guide

Download for free

Get education news straight to your inbox

Enter your details below to get the latest news on international education and studying abroad!

This field is used for controlling automatic form submits. Please leave it blank:
Enter your details:

Connect with us!