Show phimcachnhietgiare.info as: Mobile

Study in Sweden - Forum

12/11/2008 2:49 PM   Educations.com

Discuss studying abroad in Sweden here! To create a post on this subject, just click "answer"! To find out more about Sweden, read our "Study in Sweden" guide under study guides! And good luck with finding your education! Best regards// the Educations.com team

RE: Study in Sweden
12/27/2009 7:53 PM   atiq

Sir,how much dollars and time will require for complete master degree in engineering ? Regard Atiq from Pakistan

1/11/2010 11:13 AM   agbo nelson acheme

Dear sir, I am an african (nigerian) student and intend studying as an international student in any of your institution for an undergraduant course hopefully computer science. so i will like to know how much its going to cost me for a degree.i will be very greatful if request is taken into due considerations. Thanks

4/18/2011 11:58 AM   mamtili

Dear sir;
I am from China ,I want to study study in your country for bachelor degree ,so that I wander how qualification I have to prepair and how much time and money will be spend?

Win an iPad!

Take our survey to enter the draw.

CAREER TEST

Find your perfect career!

Take the test

FIND A SCHOLARSHIP

Download our scholarship guide with a list of hundreds of study abroad scholarships.

Download for free

Get education news straight to your inbox

Enter your details below to get the latest news on international education and studying abroad!

This field is used for controlling automatic form submits. Please leave it blank:
Enter your details:

Connect with us!