Bachelor of Commerce in Business Innovation and EntrepreneurshipAFDA The School for the Creative Economy
Study a Bachelor of Commerce in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship in South Africa
AFDA BIT is an institution that is focused on entrepreneurship and business and technology, and trains young professionals on how to deal with the ever-changing technologies that continue to shape the way we do business in the world today.
In this program students will learn how to:
- Identify a dissipating value in an existing product and developing a business concept around monetizing this e.g. Film Archive or Talent Management and Exhibition Systems
- Stream platforms and monetize immersive experiences using Virtual Reality in entertainment events
- Identify value opportunities for capitalizing on the value of the products
BIT’s 3-year Undergraduate Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science Degrees are built on the platform of AFDA’s unique integrated and outcomes-based curriculum, developed over the last 21 years.
Applicants wishing to enter the BA in live performance program should meet the following requirements:
- National Senior Certificate (matric) or National Certificate (Vocational) with exemption/admission to bachelor's degree, or equivalent OR the student may write an entrance exam at AFDA (View RPL Process). The AFDA Entrance Exam is a selection process approved by AFDA Senate for degree access. To give a candidate alternative access to degree one can sit for the entrance exam
For more information on the tuition fees for this program at AFDA, please complete an information request form.
Upon successful completion of your courses, you'll receive a:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Dating back to 1994, AFDA has earned a reputation as one of the leading film schools in the world. With 5 state-of-the-art campuses in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and (Oodi) Botswana, AFDA teaches students to conceptualize, create, and develop innovative products...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!