Chapman Prague MBA
The Chapman Prague MBA program is the only MBA program in the Czech Republic to have acquired the gold standard for business schools – accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
AAU’s top-ranked MBA program is offered in cooperation with and guaranteed by the Argyros School of Business and Economics at Chapman University, California.
With 60% of the program’s courses taught by Chapman University professors and the remaining taught by local industry experts, the program aims to give you the competitive edge you need to become leaders in a dynamic, market-driven economy.
Taught entirely in English, students will graduate from the 17-month program with a powerful understanding of how to communicate effectively, think creatively, and act innovatively in order to create and enhance value. In addition, students are encouraged to take courses directly at Chapman University in California or elsewhere abroad.
The whole program is offered for the price corresponding to approximately 50% of the price of the program taught by the same Chapman University specialists in the United States.
What skills and knowledge will you get?
As our MBA graduates you can expect to:
- Effectively apply paradigms and theories in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing and operations to solve business problems
- Learn the quantitative and technical skills to analyze data, interpret results and propose defensible solutions for improving business performance
- Be able to evaluate the economic potential of business opportunities, devise actionable strategies, and communicate recommendations persuasively
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to integrate diverse and global perspectives to professionally address management issues
- Be well-qualified to supervise employees and manage multiple divisions and business processes
What positions will you be eligible for?
You will be prepared to work as mid- and senior-level managers in global companies in areas such as strategic management, technology, logistics and supply chain management, marketing, finance, risk management, human resources, operations management, project management, and general management.
New student cohorts begin each year at the end of September and the program is uniquely structured to accommodate employed students. All classes are taught in a weekend format consisting of Friday evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning.
To be considered for admittance into the Chapman Prague MBA program, each applicant must:
- Have English at an excellent level
- Have completed at least an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree
- Have at least three years or work experience
- Undergo and interview
The following documents are necessary for submitting an application:
- Resumé (CV)
- Statement of intent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Notarized copies of all undergraduate or graduate diplomas
- Notarize copies of all undergraduate of graduate transcripts
- Copy of ID or passport
- A passport size photograph
- An application fee of CZK 4 500 (approximately USD 180, the amount in USD may vary in accordance with the current exchange rate)
The tuition for the Chapman Prague MBA program amounts to CZK 450 000 (approximately USD 18 000), including the mandatory instructional materials fee. Payment plans are available – please contact our Director for Operations and Budgeting, Zdeněk Johanovský, or more information. His contact information may be found on our website.
Chapman University also grants certificates in individual MBA courses according to students’ individual areas of interest or specialization. Over the course of three weekends, students can strengthen their expertise in a particular field without completing the whole MBA degree. The credits from these courses may be transferable towards an advanced degree program. The price of individual courses can be calculated from the number of credits listed in the MBA Tentative Schedule. The price for one credit is 9 800 CZK (approximately USD 392). Students are also required to pay an admissions fee of CZK 4 500 CZK (approximately USD 180) and might be asked to pay a minor fee for study materials in elective courses.
The amounts in USD may vary in accordance with the current exchange rate. Prices listed here are at the exchange rate of CZK 25 / USD 1.
After having completed all program requirements, students are conferred the degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA) by Chapman University. This prestigious American diploma is designed to significantly increase the value of it holder on the international job market.
Chapman University also grants certificate for the completion of individual MBA courses to students who do not wish to complete the entire MBA program.
Study at Anglo-American University and open your doors to the world.
AAU is a noted center of academic excellence where students from all over the world come to pursue academic studies in an international hub that encourages intellectual curiosity, leadership, cooperation, and respect for cultural and national diversity. With AAU's multitude of...
Want to know more about MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!