Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws
Combine a comprehensive business foundation with a mastery of the law with a double degree in Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Laws at Bond University. Studying the complementary skills of both law and business is valuable in both the legal profession and the corporate business world, with career opportunities in professional and managerial roles in business, government or the legal profession. At Bond, you will be involved with the ideation, creation, validation and execution of a business, have access to the Bond Business Commercialization Centre and learn the legal side of starting a business
Applicants with recent secondary education (within the past two years)
Applicants must meet the University's general minimum admission criteria.
In the January semester 2018 there were fewer than five OP/ATAR offers made in this program hence no comparative information on previous OP/ATAR intake scores is available.
Visit our Bond Business School student profile and Faculty of Law student profile if you are interested in the profile of all students who commenced undergraduate study at the Faculty in the January semester 2018.
International Secondary School students
For more information for International Students, including the International Baccalaureate, please go to the International Secondary School equivalency page.
Alternative entry pathways
For those applicants who do not currently have the required academic qualifications, there are a number of alternative entry pathways:
- Bond University Tertiary Preparation programs
- Bond University Diploma programs
- Other institutional Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken.
- For more information on what is required please visit our how to apply page.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
For more information Visit University Website.
The Bachelor of Laws is an approved degree for the purposes of admission as a legal practitioner in all Australian jurisdictions, in conjunction with further study (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) or a traineeship. The Bachelor of Laws degree can also be used to apply for admission internationally.
The Bachelor of Laws prepares graduates to pursue careers in the public or private sector, such as solicitors, barristers, government lawyers, in-house counsel, judge's associates, academics or business leaders. Bond Law graduates are employed in top tier law firms throughout Australia and overseas, including Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Scandinavia, Singapore, United Kingdom and USA.
Students are always advised to confirm admission requirements in the particular jurisdiction in which they wish to practice.
The Bachelor of Business is a broad-based qualification accepted nationally and internationally by leading employers in a wide range of corporate disciplines. Graduates often attain roles in:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
The Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws comprises 44 subjects:
View the Program structure and sequence plans for all semesters of commencement.
University core subjects (3)
- CORE11-001 Critical Thinking and Communication
- CORE11-002 Leadership and Team Dynamics
- CORE11-003 Ethical Thought and Action
Plus: CORE11-004 Beyond Bond: Professional Development and Community Engagement
Faculty compulsory subjects (25)
ACCT11-100 Accounting for Decision Making
- BUSN13-331 Business Model Generation
- BUSN13-332 Business Model Execution
- ECON11-100 Principles of Economics
- FINC12-200 Fundamentals of Finance
- INFT11-120 Digital Transformation of Business
- LAWS11-105 Legal Foundations A
- LAWS11-106 Legal Foundations B
- LAWS11-107 Foundations of Private Law
- LAWS11-108 Foundations of Public and Criminal Law
- LAWS11-201 Contract Law A
- LAWS11-202 Tort Law
- LAWS11-203 Criminal Law
- LAWS11-204 Property Law A
- LAWS11-216 Constitutional Law
- LAWS11-217 Contract Law B
- LAWS11-218 Property Law B
- LAWS11-310 Corporate Law
- LAWS11-313 Equity
- LAWS11-317 Administrative Law
- LAWS11-318 Evidence
- LAWS11-325 Civil Dispute Resolution
- LAWS11-326 Legal Profession
- MKTG11-100 Marketing
- ALTERNATE CHOICE You must complete one of the following two subjects:
- STAT11-111 Business Statistics or
- STAT11-112 Quantitative Methods
For more information Visit University Website.
At Bond University, we do things differently. Known for our small class sizes, three-semester-per-year timetable and state-of-the-art facilities, Bond University has been named in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Ranking of the Best Small Universities...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.