Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Diploma in University English Studies
The Diploma in University English Studies program is a University Pathway program for students from non-English speaking backgrounds. Students will enter the Diploma in University English Studies and after successfully completing two semesters will be able to enroll in their chosen undergraduate degree.
English studies curriculum
- Critical Thinking and Communication
- Ethical Thought and Action
- English as an International Language 1A
- English as an International Language 1B
- Academic Speaking and Listening 1
- English as an International Language 2
- Academic Speaking and Listening 2
- Persuasive Speaking and Writing
Successful completion of the two semester leads to the award of a Diploma in University English Studies. The two semester study will provide students with advanced level English language on a for-credit basis before entering the program of their choice.
Why Bond? Because things are done differently.
Right now, this moment, the world is changing. Big changes, small changes, climate changes, gear changes… The future belongs to those that are making history now, the fast thinkers acting on their feet now, and the innovators blazing new trails...