Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Management "Grande Ecole"Burgundy School of Business – BSB
Master in Management "Grande Ecole"
The "star" programme of French Business Schools "Grandes Écoles"
A 2-year programme leading to a Master's degree recognized by the State and internationally, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students with a non-French Bachelor degree. A bridge to key functions in companies and to top-level careers!
A generalist programme with various tracks before specialising
- Solid background in Management, Marketing and Finance fundamentals
- Excellence tracks recognised by major companies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Creativity, Wine Management…
- Strong added value specialisations (Audit, Corporate Finance, HRM, Wealth Management, Culture and Creative Industries, Marketing and Communication, Sales Strategies, Entrepreneurship, etc.)
Insight into the corporate world
- Contact with experts and consultants from the corporate world during class
- Up to 21 months of work placements in total and business simulation games, group projects, consultancy and case studies
- An optional professional gap year
Close follow-up and personalised approach
- Small teaching groups (20-40 students)
- Personal advice, meetings and workshops to build your professional project
- In addition to the specialisation option, you also have the chance to complete a double degree by taking an MSc, at no additional cost
- 8 MSc options available, including in Finance, Marketing, Digital Leadership, International Business, Art Management, and Wine Management.
An international dimension
- Study abroad opportunity: 1 semester abroad (exchange) or 1 year for a double degree in one of our 165 partner universities all over the world.
- Multicultural Environment: 66 nationalities on the campus and 36% international faculty, 40 visiting professors from all over the world every year.
International applicants should meet the following requirements:
- a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years in Higher education outside of France
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS 6.5 or TOEIC 785 or TOEFL 79-93
- Step 1: On-line application through Pass-World, a consortium of several prestigious French Business Schools
- Step 2: Written test (Pass-World Admission Test), an English level test (the Pass-World Language Test) and a face-to-face or Skype interview
Burgundy School of Business - BSB is an international School of Management, situated in Dijon and Lyon, France. BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals. In this video you get to meet some of Burgundy School of Business’s students.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Their rankings certify their expertise: Belonging to the Top 1% Business Schools in the world...
Want to know more about Master in Management "Grande Ecole"? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Find your perfect career!