Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Arts & Cultural ManagementBurgundy School of Business – BSB
MSc Arts & Cultural Management
Become a future arts and cultural manager in the dynamic market of cultural and creative industries
A 1-year programme, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students or professionals with a non-French Bachelor degree which equips them to gain managerial positions in the fields of performing arts, cultural heritage, cultural and creative industries, both at a national and international level.
An impressive international network of academics and professionals from Italy, Germany, Spain, the UK and the USA
- Conference with professionals from the industry (Head of Philanthropy at BNP Paribas, KissKissBankBank etc.)
A broad vision of the sector: from arts budgeting and fundraising to cultural project engineering and event management from an international perspective
- Organization of an international festival in the arts and cultural sector (in 2017: International Festival in Besançon Excentricités in collaboration with the Institute of Fine Arts) that teaches students how to work with artists at all levels: management, communication, logistics…
- Creation of a Cultural Diary to understand and analyze the current trends in arts and culture
A special focus on cultural entrepreneurship and assistance in developing entrepreneurial projects
- Organisation of an art festival or project with artists from the Higher National School of Fine Arts
- Specific courses dedicated to entrepreneurship: cultural entrepreneurship, intellectual property and copyright, arts budgeting, Cultural project engineering, etc.
- Personalised coaching for students to develop entrepreneurial projects
International study visits and participation in cultural events
- Visit to international companies (in 2017: Amazon)
- One field trip to a European capital with specific study visits, conferences, events, encounter with professionals (in 2017: Madrid)
- A joint workshop in a UNESCO world heritage site
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers) equivalent to TOEIC (785) or IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (79-93)
Step 1: Fill in the online application form on bsbu.eu
Step 2: Oral motivation interview (Skype)
The admission process is now closed for our 2018 intake. The next admission session is October 2018 for 2019 intake.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB is an international School of Management, situated in Dijon and Lyon, France. BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals. In this video you get to meet some of Burgundy School of Business’s students.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Their rankings certify their expertise: Belonging to the Top 1% Business Schools in the world...
Want to know more about MSc Arts & Cultural Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Find your perfect career!