MSc International Business Development
The ideal springboard for future business executives who want to master international business models and strategies
A 1-year programme, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students or professionals with a non-French Bachelor degree which provides students with a blend of practical skills and academic knowledge to train internationally-oriented managers.
The ideal programme for future business executives whose ambition is to develop their management skills in an international context to support business organisations into global market expansion.
Gain theoretical knowledge to understand today's global business environment
- Work on a «Competitiveness of Firms and Nations» class based on the Harvard Business School case method (from the Institute for Strategy and Competiveness founded by Michael Porter)
- Learn how to carry out reflection on the governance of a firm
- Master the operational tools and methods to design, implement and evaluate a strategy
- Monitor the legal, economic and financial environments of international business
- Turn the collected data into operational information
- Be acquainted with international related hedging techniques
Get management skills for international business practices
- Understand and manage individual/human diversity in private and professional environments
- Become familiar with rational marketing and sales, international economic and financial risk with business negotiation in an international context
- Know how European integration affects international business management
Gain multicultural competencies and be exposed to key issues in communication
- Understand and work effectively across cultures
- Learn how to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (785) or ELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (79-93)
Upon completing this program, graduates will be awarded an MSc in International Business Development from Burgundy School of Business.
By the end of the program, graduates will be able to hold a large variety of middle management positions within internationalized business organisations, including:
- Sales manager
- Export zone manager
- Import-export manager
- International purchaser
- Executive manager in International SMEs
Burgundy School of Business presentation by our students in our brand new campus in Dijon. Programmes description: Bachelor Marketing & Business, Master in Management, MSc Arts & Cultural Management, MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, MSc Wine Management, MBA Wine & Spirits Business. Discover our students testimonials.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Top 1% Business Schools in the worldwith its double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS 77th best...
Want to know more about MSc International Business Development? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!