Master in Business with specialization in Marketing
This specialization equips you with the relevant skills and competencies required to effectively market brands and products in a global competitive business environment.
What will I learn?
- Enhance your understanding of key marketing principles and tools
- Learn to develop and manage effective market strategies
- Conduct market research and customer needs analysis
- Develop professional brand strategies and marketing campaigns
- Refine essential skills for competitive marketing such as effective communication, project management, lateral thinking, and creativity
- Learn to design strategies for sustainable business development
- Make sound and informed marketing decisions in a competitive and global business environment
- Acquire essential internet marketing skills to compete in the digital market
After taking courses for the International Business part of your degree, you then choose five elective courses* which will allow you to obtain a specialization in Marketing:
- Global Marketing
- New Product Development & Innovation
- Marketing Services
- Strategic Brand Management
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Planning & Business Development
- Luxury Marketing and Communication
- Bachelor’s in any subject area
- IELTS: 6.5, TOFEL 90, TOEIC 800 or equivalent
- CV & motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
Entry dates: September and February
- EU students (no visa required): July 30
- Non-EU students (visa required): June 30
- EU students (no visa required): January 15
- Non-EU students (visa required): November 30
Program tuition fee: 38,000 CHF
BSL offers partial scholarships to worthy candidates for its programs through the Honorary Loans Fund. Honorary Loans are provided on a need and merit base. Applications will only be considered when submitted with a complete application file at the initial application stage. In return for a reduction in tuition fees, scholarship recipients should be prepared to be solicited to do some work for the school.
Applicants are reviewed on an individual basis and are judged according to their academic achievements, personal motivation and the general positivity that they can add to the school.
Upon a successful graduation you will receive the following academic degree:
Master of Arts in International Business with Specialization in Marketing
The MIB with a specialization allows you to present a broader profile in the competitive job market and in turn boost your career opportunities. A general business degree such as the MIB allows you to apply for cross-functional positions in a variety of sectors and the specialization gives you a competitive edge in marketing and sales.
The degree is fully recognized and accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACSBSP), an accreditation organization for business education officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The ACBSP accreditation, which covers approximately 2’400 higher education institutions internationally, ensures that BSL degrees are recognized and valued worldwide.
Business School Lausanne is a boutique business school located in the greater area of Lausanne, Switzerland. Founded in 1987, BSL has been providing quality business education for 25 years and building on its dedication to responsible leadership and entrepreneurship. Each year students of over 60 nationalities join our...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!