Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study Plant Production at CAH
CAH Vilentum and Groupe ESA offer a double European engineer degree program (EED) for students in the plant production sector. Graduates will be prepared for a successful career as a:
- Research, development and innovation in the plant / horticulture production sector
- Consultant and advisor
- Sales and account manager
- Entrepreneurship and business management
The 1.5 year Bachelor in Plant Production aims to provide students with first-hand knowledge about innovative techniques in greenhouse and open-field crop production and international business management skills.
Graduates of this course will gain experience in horticultural practices in the Netherlands, one of the leading EU countries in horticulture and plant breeding.
The program provides valuable insight into the business culture and work ethics that exist between regions in Europe. The study includes the professional competencies required for those positions in businesses, industries, government and other national and international institutions where plant production is an important topic.
Admission requirements for the Bachelor in Animal Production at CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands are:
- A minimum 550 score in the TOEFL test of English or a formally recognised equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0)
- The ability to formulate coherently in written English, and to have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure
- Strong motivation to be successful in the sector
- Team spirit, a flexible attitude in an international working environment
- Funding in the form of a grant or a stipend, or private means
- Completed BTS, DUT or Licence 2 or three years of university study in agriculture or a related subject
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Licensed Professional in Management and Horticulture
Tuition & fees
For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
With students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Learn all about it hereWith students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Watch this video to learn more!
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers education programmes in agriculture, food, horticulture, agribusiness and animal science. The professional educational institute is located in the centre of the Netherlands, in the Polder province of Flevoland and has 80 academic faculty...
Location & accommodation
The Netherlands, known for its flat landscape, many rivers and a national virtue of respecting each individual’s opinions and convictions, was the first non-English speaking country to offer higher education conducted in English especially designed for foreign students. Dutch culture is famous for icons such as cheese, clogs, windmills, van Gogh and tulips but the Netherland's culture has so much...