Study a bachelor program in Urban Dynamics
CAH Vilentum offers a 1-year program for students interested in sustainable solutions for cities. The added value of this new course is that it focuses on the binding nature and resources within the urban environment and its use for the benefit of society.
Students of this program will find jobs as:
• Analyst, mapping out an area’s physical and socio-economic possibilities
• Senior / junior consultant for innovation and development projects
• Consultant, handling complex development processes
• Policy maker at national, regional and local level
Students will have the possibility to develop skills and learn methodologies on how to manage existing resources while creating economic and social benefits for their direct environments. They will achieve this by working together in the field of urban development, creating innovative solutions.
Thinking together with local citizens will enable students to gain experience in the field of urban development. Cities should be seen as complex dynamic systems consuming resources but also providing jobs, goods and services. To follow the development of urban space, there is a need for new, complex thinking at design, management and operational level.
The Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Program at CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands are:
- At least three years of University study in agriculture or a related subject
- A minimum 550 score in the TOEFL test of English or a formally recognised equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0)
- The ability to formulate coherently in written English, and to have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure
- Strong motivation to be successful in the sector
- Team spirit, a flexible attitude in an international working environment
- Funding in the form of a grant or a stipend, or private means
For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
With students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Learn all about it hereWith students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Watch this video to learn more!
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers education programmes in agriculture, food, horticulture, agribusiness and animal science. The professional educational institute is located in the centre of the Netherlands, in the Polder province of Flevoland and has 80 academic faculty...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!