Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study a master in agribusiness development in the Netherlands!
There are four phases in which you build a learning portfolio, and these phases are all related to the company where you work for the duration of the program.
The contribution you will make to the company is crucial. It should be stimulating in developing internationally, within the sector, in renewing its business processes, and operating sustainably.
The phases are:
- Free mover - Exploring the Master company and reflection on improvement options, research and analysis.
- Young potential - Elaborating improvement options, respecting the international business context of the company.
- Manager - Proposing change and gaining support to implement intervention strategies for improvement.
- Researcher - You will analyse and reflect on the impact of the intervention strategies and write a Master Thesis on this topic. Consequently, you will defend the Thesis at the Master company and reflect on your own learning experience.
Community of Practice
Every phase you'll meet at at one of the Master companies to exchange experiences with colleague Master students in Communities of Practice. The Master student working for that company will present the company. Afterwards you will return to CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences to acquire more knowledge on concepts and the latest theoretical insights related to the tasks you have at your Master company.
The Master Company
You will conduct a large part of your education at one of our selected master companies such as Friesland Campina, Kverneland, Flora Holland, Eosta, Zuidberg, or Vnk.
Admission requirements for the master program are:
- Bachelor degree in agribusiness or equivalent
- English proficiency requirements (TOEFL 577/IELTS 6.5)
- Proficiency in Statistical Analysis
- A vision of the chosen area of interest and strong motivation to be successful in the agri- and
- Team spirit and a flexible attitude in an international working environment
Degree & diploma
Master Degree in International Agribusiness Development. This degree is a state-recognised Master of Applied Science, validated and accredited by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation.
Tuition & fees
For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
With students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Learn all about it hereWith students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Watch this video to learn more!
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers education programmes in agriculture, food, horticulture, agribusiness and animal science. The professional educational institute is located in the centre of the Netherlands, in the Polder province of Flevoland and has 80 academic faculty...
Location & accommodation
The Netherlands, known for its flat landscape, many rivers and a national virtue of respecting each individual’s opinions and convictions, was the first non-English speaking country to offer higher education conducted in English especially designed for foreign students. Dutch culture is famous for icons such as cheese, clogs, windmills, van Gogh and tulips but the Netherland's culture has so much...
Contact information for CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!