Computer Systems Technician- Networking
A diploma from Centennial College in Computer Systems Technician- Networking gives you the latest tools in computer systems and network technology so that you are able to join the growing digital revolution.
The program has met the national technology requirements established by the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists, and has been recognized by the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists as meeting the requirements in the Technician category.
Tasks that you will learn are:
- Technical support of internet, intranet, extranet and telecom networks
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Control systems that empower customers with their business and communication plans
- Hands-on lab work and technical problem solving
Companies that hire graduates of this program are Storage Tek, Toronto Hydro, and Transport Canada. Graduates will find careers as:
- Computer Systems Technician
- Field Service Representative
- Network Technician
- Network Technical Support Specialist
- Help Desk Support
- Technical Support
Admissions requirements for the Computer Systems Technician- Networking are:
- Ontario high school diploma, or equivalent, or a mature student
- English Grade 12 course or equivalent
- Math Grade 11 or 12, or equivalent
For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
Centennial College is Ontario’s first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. Centennial offers high quality Canadian Education that is hands on and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction, co-op education and industry placements. Centennial...
Want to know more about Computer Systems Technician- Networking? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!