Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in Corporate Governance - Distance learning program from CIM (BVI)
This distance learning MBA program offers students an in-depth understanding of corporate governance from corporate, investor and stakeholder perspectives. The program also focuses on equipping students with crucial leadership skills, and the ability to fully understand the factors that govern corporate affairs.
The MBA provides an educational pathway to business degree graduates, helping propel students into key corporate positions and professions, including corporate administrators, chief executive officers, directors, financial controllers and treasurers. Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills in corporate governance, which will enable them to confidently participate in the implementation of corporate financial policies and strategies.
Graduates will be able to:
- Grasp management theory and attain a highly specialized set of board level leadership skills
- Enhance strategic thinking so they are able to recognize, analyze and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
- Understand the importance of business ethics in relation to corporate governance issues
- Follow best practices in corporate governance, in order to achieve high standards of corporate behavior
- Appreciate the role of law and regulation in corporate governance.
- Apply corporate finance concepts and reporting practices to accounting and financial planning, control and decision making
- Understand management accounting controls, information systems, principles of organization and strategy theories, and their application to corporate management
To learn more, fill out an information request form and someone from CIM will be in touch to answer your questions.
Entry requirements for this MBA in Corporate Governance are flexible, but in general one of the following is required:
- a first degree in any discipline from this institute
- a second class honors degree from a British or US accredited university or any other approved and recognized English speaking university
- a professional qualification in a subject such as accounting, marketing, insurance, shipping etc., from a UK chartered examining body
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Upon completion of this program, students will gain an MBA in Corporate Governance.
Cyprus Institute of Marketing Ltd (BVI)
The global mission of the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) Ltd (BVI) is to offer world-wide, high-quality education and training to mature, in-career business professionals by giving them a second chance in life to improve their skills and knowledge and...