MSc in Strategic Management - Distance learning by CIM (BVI)
Through this MSc in Strategic Management, participants will gain valuable management skills in both a local and global perspective. Students will gain a comprehensive overview of strategic practices, including:
- Basic analytical skills for management, including fundamental concepts and principles from various management disciplines and the use and applications of these skills
- In-depth knowledge across a broad range of management contexts
- Skills in using management tools in an imaginative, orderly, problem-solving capacity by first identifying problems, then analysing alternative solutions, and, finally, implementing the chosen solutions
- The ability to make and carry out decisions
- Effective communication skills with others, in writing and in person
- A sound basis for continuous learning from experience
- A recognition of the overall economic, political and social environment in which the manager lives and works.
To learn more about this program, fill out an information request form and a CMI representative will be in touch to answer your questions.
Entry requirements for this M.Sc. in Strategic Management are flexible and vary, but normally we require a good undergraduate degree from an internationally-recognised University. Members of UK Chartered Bodies are also welcome into the programme. Applicants without the above qualifications may also be considered, provided that they held a managerial position for at least ten years.
Upon completion of this program, students will gain a MSc - Strategic Management.
The global mission of the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) Ltd (BVI) is to offer world-wide, high-quality education and training to mature, in-career business professionals by giving them a second chance in life to improve their skills and knowledge and...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!