Associate Degree in Computer ScienceDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Computer Science - Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
This associate degree program has been designed for students wishing to transfer and continue their education at a Bachelor level in the field of computer science. Once completed, students will have developed the skills to:
- Implement algorithms and data structures using fundamental programming skills
- Identify and use current industry standards in the field of computer science
- Apply analytical skills to assess how to solve problems
- Apply the process of software development including design, implementation, documentation, and testing
- Describe the professional, cultural, legal, and ethical issues related to computer science
- Identify career paths available in computer science and determine professional education and training standards.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an Associate in Science in Computer Science from Delaware County Community College.
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...
Want to know more about Associate Degree in Computer Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!