Associate Degree in Help Desk/Technical SupportDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Help Desk/Technical Support - Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
This associate degree will equip students with the skills required for employment within a help desk or technical support team. Through the course, students will be prepared to sit various qualifications related to the computer environment, including Net+, Microsoft Office Specalist, Microsofft Certified Professional, Novell Certified Netware Administrator and Cisco.
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of application software
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of integrated office software
- Communicate effectively using appropriate computer terminology
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to support customers and troubleshoot microcomputers
- Install and troubleshoot microcomputers in a networked environment
- Maintain the hardware and software in a networked environment
- Discuss the hardware and software needs found in a modern business environment.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an Associate in Applied Science in Information Technology - Help Desk/Technical Support from Delaware County Community College.
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...
Want to know more about Associate Degree in Help Desk/Technical Support? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!