Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Associate Degree in Liberal ArtsDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
The Liberal Arts curriculum provides the core liberal arts component of most bachelor’s degree programs and prepares students for transfer to four-year colleges or universities. The interdisciplinary curriculum is well-suited for students who are either undecided about their major or who are seeking a broad, general education before narrowing the focus of their course of study. After completing this program, students will be well-positioned to pursue any number of different Bachelor of Arts programs at four-year institutions.
Upon successful completion of this curriculum, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate sound critical thinking, information literacy, and technological competency in the production of academic writing and presentations
- Demonstrate quantitative and scientific reasoning when investigating and solving abstract and material problems
- Demonstrate an awareness of the social, political, and economic forces which shape individuals, institutions, and communities in the modern world
- Critically engage with aesthetic expressions of human experience
- Analyze and reflect on human behavior from theoretical and empirical perspectives.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Tuition & fees
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...