Business Innovation Program
Innovation has become a pressing need for the competitive and successful company of the 21st century.
The BIP diploma program is specifically designed to help you and your organisation:
- Promote the search for new business opportunities
- Improve the development, implementation and commercialization of strategic ideas
- Create a culture that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship within organizations
- Facilitate the integration of I+D+i activities and production/final service activities
- Innovation in Practice through the Applied Innovation Project
- Develop yourself as a leader to transform the organisation´s ability to innovate
Participants in this program include:
- Experienced managers, responsible for developing or implementing strategic decision making at both business unit and company level.
- Entrepreneurs and company owners.
- Advisors and management consultants, seeking to develop their skills in managing and promoting innovation.
- Other professionals in the private or public sector working or considering roles with an element of business innovation.
In order to be considered for the program, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English.
- English Test: In order to evaluate the candidate´s level of English, a recently completed official test (TOEFL; Cambridge, TOEIC or IELTS) or justify a working knowledge of the English language. Depending on the evidence presented, the process may include an internal language test conducted by the University of Deusto.
Request information for full tuition details
Blending Century-old Tradition with Modern Business Trends
Deusto Business School is the first Business School in Spain. It has pioneered the training of business leaders at its two locations: La Comercial, which has been part of the Bilbao campus since 1916 ESTE, created in 1956 at the San...
Want to know more about Business Innovation Program - BIP? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!