Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Advanced Program in International Legal Studies
The Advanced Program in International Legal Studies, is the specialization program where students can lead the learning towards their preferences or follow the two itineraries that offers the Program:
a) Transnational Law & Trade, or
b) Public International Law.
Main Program characteristics are:
- Level: Postgraduate Studies
- Diploma issued by the University of Deusto
- Category: Diploma of specialization
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Dates of lecturing: 14 January to 22 March 2019
- Number of credits: 30 ECTS
- Venue: Campus Bilbao (Vizcay - Spain)
- Modality: Taught sessions
- Bachelor in Law or Bachelor related to Law field.
- To be authorised by the Diploma Direction: Bachelors in International Relations, Political Science, Sociology and Business Administration and Management.
Requirements and admission criteria:
- Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification of English (minimum level: B2 or equivalent)
- CV and academic records will be considered in the admission process.
The School of Law at the University of Deusto can call upon a long tradition of study in teaching and research (Erasmus Mundus Plus, European Projects H2020). The faculty is made up of academics and researchers who actively work in...