Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Advanced Program in International Legal Studies
The Advanced Program in International Legal Studies, is the specialization program where students can lead the learning towards their preferences or follow the two itineraries that offers the Program:
a) Transnational Law & Trade, or
b) Public International Law.
Main Program characteristics are:
- Level: Postgraduate Studies
- Diploma issued by the University of Deusto
- Category: Diploma of specialization
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Dates of lecturing: 14 January to 22 March 2019
- Number of credits: 30 ECTS
- Venue: Campus Bilbao (Vizcay - Spain)
- Modality: Taught sessions
- Bachelor in Law or Bachelor related to Law field.
- To be authorised by the Diploma Direction: Bachelors in International Relations, Political Science, Sociology and Business Administration and Management.
Requirements and admission criteria:
- Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification of English (minimum level: B2 or equivalent)
- CV and academic records will be considered in the admission process.
Certificated obtained depending on the student´s choice:
- a) Advanced Program in International Legal Studies (if the student has chosen different courses without following an specific track),
- b) Advanced Program in Transnational Law & Trade
- c) Advanced Program in Public International Law
Some of the career opportunities related with the Advance Program in International Legal Studies (Diploma) are in:
- Companies (Commerce; Strategy or Outsourcing; Regulatory or International Compliance; Consultancy; fields of Competition Law).
- Public Administration (External Action; External Institutional and personal Representation; Transparency and Public Responsibility Departments, etc.)
- International Organisations, Human Rights and Development Agencies.
- NGOs with international projection; Anti-discrimination and Equality Bodies; Refugee Services, asylum and immigration.
- Observatories; Think Tanks and international Lobbyists.
- Diplomacy, International Policy and Security and Strategy Departments.
Founded in 1886, the University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with two campuses located in the heart of the Basque cities of Bilbao and San Sebastián, and a third site for Executive Education in Madrid. Recognised by its...
University of Deusto
Want to know more about Advanced Program in International Legal Studies? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!