Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Legal StudiesUniversity of Deusto
International Legal Studies - Master Program
A Master of Laws is a Postgraduate diploma that allows to deepen in Law knowledge and provide the student with a general or specialised legal education. In the case of Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies of the University of Deusto, it is a Master of specialization in legal- international issues.
Students can take the courses of the Master freely according their preferences or following the two itineraries offered:
a) Transnational Law & Trade
b) Public International Law.
Main Master of Laws' characteristics are:
- Level: Postgraduate.
- Studies Category: Master (Diploma issued by the University of Deusto).
- Number of Credits: 60 ECTS.
- Medium of Instruction: English (it is possible to take courses with a total of ECTS 18 in Spanish during the winter Semester).
- Duration: 8 months.
- Flexibility: The academic structure is flexible and the student can start the LLM either in the fall or winter provided that the student takes 5 courses in the Fall semester (Dissertation included) and 5 courses in the Winter Semester.
- Venue: Bilbao Campus.
- Modality: Taught courses.
- Certificated obtained depending on the student´s choice:
a) LL.M. in International Legal Studies (if the student has chosen different courses without following an specific track)
b) LL.M. in Transnational Law & Trade
c) LL.M. in Public International Law
- Bachelor in Law or Bachelor related to Law field.
- To be authorised by the Diploma Direction: Bachelors in International Relations, Political Science, Sociology and Business Administration and Management.
Requirements and admission criteria:
- Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification of English (minimum level: B2 or equivalent)
- CV and academic records will be considered in the admission process.
The School of Law at the University of Deusto can call upon a long tradition of study in teaching and research (Erasmus Mundus Plus, European Projects H2020). The faculty is made up of academics and researchers who actively work in...