Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Legal Studies - Master Program
A Master of Laws is a Postgraduate diploma that allows to deepen in Law knowledge and provide the student with a general or specialised legal education. In the case of Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies of the University of Deusto, it is a Master of specialization in legal- international issues.
Students can take the courses of the Master freely according their preferences or following the two itineraries offered:
a) Transnational Law & Trade
b) Public International Law.
Main Master of Laws' characteristics are:
- Level: Postgraduate.
- Studies Category: Master (Diploma issued by the University of Deusto).
- Number of Credits: 60 ECTS.
- Medium of Instruction: English (it is possible to take courses with a total of ECTS 18 in Spanish during the winter Semester).
- Duration: 8 months.
- Flexibility: The academic structure is flexible and the student can start the LLM either in the fall or winter provided that the student takes 5 courses in the Fall semester (Dissertation included) and 5 courses in the Winter Semester.
- Venue: Bilbao Campus.
- Modality: Taught courses.
- Certificated obtained depending on the student´s choice:
a) LL.M. in International Legal Studies (if the student has chosen different courses without following an specific track)
b) LL.M. in Transnational Law & Trade
c) LL.M. in Public International Law
- Bachelor in Law or Bachelor related to Law field.
- To be authorised by the Diploma Direction: Bachelors in International Relations, Political Science, Sociology and Business Administration and Management.
Requirements and admission criteria:
- Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification of English (minimum level: B2 or equivalent)
- CV and academic records will be considered in the admission process.
The School of Law at the University of Deusto can call upon a long tradition of study in teaching and research (Erasmus Mundus Plus, European Projects H2020). The faculty is made up of academics and researchers who actively work in...
University of Deusto
Want to know more about Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Legal Studies? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!