Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Domus Academy Pre-Master’s Program is a four-month intensive postgraduate course that will prepare you to enter a Master’s program at Domus Academy.
You can choose between 12 master’s programs at Domus Academy in the broad areas of design, fashion, architecture or business. Alternatively, you can apply to design programs at other schools in Italy or abroad.
Created for graduates who have at least three years of university-level study, the Pre-Master’s Program will give you the foundational understanding of design that is required for the entry into the Domus Academy master’s-level programs. It will also give you the valuable opportunity to construct a professional portfolio under the guidance of mentors who are experts in the field.
During this program students will meet the following learning objectives:
- Knowledge of broad design domains and practical skills within each of these domains
- A first understanding of the range of themes and processes relevant to a specialized area of study
- A consistent portfolio in your area of interest, following the guidelines for entrance to the Domus Academy master’s-level programs
- The technical skills and organizational abilities you need for master’s-level learning, acquired through labs and project activities
- A variety of techniques and tools to better communicate and present your design ideas
The program is addressed to the multi-cultural candidates from diverse backgrounds, career changers, including ones without any design background, to develop a personal value and essential competencies within the field of Interior Design and Styling industry. A Bachelor’s Degree is required for the admission.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Letter of motivation
- An English translation of the academic transcript, listing courses and exams, noting the number of hours per credit and giving a brief description of each course
- Copy of bachelor’s degree/academic diploma translated into English
- Documentation regarding further courses or seminars attended (if available)
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Receipt for payment of the application fee
Students will learn from international and recognized professionals who work with leading brands and studios around the world, such as:
- The Program Leader of the Pre-Master’s Program is Amelia Valletta.
Tuition & fees
EU countries and Switzerland: 7.500,00€
Non-EU Students: 7.500,00€
Study at Domus Academy in Milan, Italy
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched. At Domus Academy, they help students become protagonists in the highly competitive world of fashion and design....