Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Superior Culinary Arts DiplomaCentre de Formation Alain Ducasse
Superior Culinary Arts Diploma - Accelerate your culinary career
Designed for Culinary Arts graduates and practicing Chefs who want to complement their abilities, this intensive advanced skills program provides students with the highest culinary skills and standards expected at top international establishments. Students will acquire the highest level of expertise for every specialty in the professional kitchen, and reinforce their skills through a monitored alternating internship.
- Culinary Essentials review
- Sous vide & New Cooking Technologies
- Catering & Banqueting
- New Trends
- Breakfast & Buffets
- Information Technology & Computer Skills
- Business Administration & Management
- Effective Communication
- Field trips
- Practical real world internship in a restaurant
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Hold a Diploma in Culinary Arts or 2/3 years professional culinary experience
Contact Centre de Formation Alain Ducasse to inquire about pricing details.
Launch your culinary career with world-renowned culinary arts training from Centre de Formation Alain Ducasse (CFAD) in Paris. Part of Ducasse Education - the leading global organization of professional and pre-professional culinary and pastry arts schools - CFAD offers bachelor degrees and diploma...