MSc Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
The MSc Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation program is designed to help students who wish to prepare for their future international careers, to develop the theoretical knowledge and skills necessary to take up key positions in Sales Management and/or Marketing - both in France and abroad.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- International business & trade
- Negotiation in cross-cultural context
- Marketing in cross-cultural context
- Interpersonal negotiation
- Intercultural management
- Region specific issues
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation.
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.