MSc Digital Sales
This Master of Science Digital Sales programme will train you in Data Management for the new Sales Systems (Live Marketing, Digital Branding, e-CRM, etc.) and Social Networks in the context of your managerial decision making.
- Understanding the stakes of Digital Transformation for Business Organisations
- Training for new economic models
- Knowing Digital Technologies which can generate competitiveness for Business Organisations
- Defining the new Business Model and deploying the relevant strategy
- Being an actor in Process and Services Dematerialisation
- Getting Sales Services to move on from Reporting Analysis to Predictive Analysis (KPI, ROI…)
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- Master degree or equivalent (Bac+ 5 – 5 years after secondary education)
- At the Jury’s discretion: 4-year undergraduate degree with 3 years of professional experience (internships and cooperative programmes excluded). A Validation of Experiential Learning process may be required
- Exceptionally, as provided by Conférence des Grandes Ecoles regulations, the admissions board may consider as valid applications which do not meet the formal criteria listed above but appear exceptional on the basis of the dossier (academic excellence, community work, international experience, internships, etc.)
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Digital Sales? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!