Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The MSc Entrepreneurs program is designed to teach students how to innovate, develop and lead. This program aims to teach those who are capable of taking over companies in good or bad conditions, are able to carry out various operational responsibilities, have the drive to start their own business, and also the motive to become a partner to strategy consultants or managers. This program helps students develop the skills needed to work in teams and take risks - essential qualities for future managers.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Business creation
- Take back the enterprise
- Commercial development of innovative products and services
- Recovery of a company in difficulty
- 1 week intensive code seminar, website creation and e-commerce solution
- Commercial negotiation and sales techniques
- Personal development
- Participation in entrepreneurship projects
- Immersive missions in companies throughout the year in partnership with territorial actors
- Coaching entrepreneurs with business creation projects
In order to be accepted into this program, applicants must have either:
- Bac + 5 without experience
- Bac + 4 with 3 years of professional experience
Request information to learn more about the admission requirements for this program.
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Entrepreneurs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!