Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Associate of Business Administration in International Hospitality ManagementThe Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
Get an associate's degree in hospitality operations
The Associate of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management degree is a one and a half year program consisting of the first five trimesters of the BBA degree.
This hospitality associate degree provides the applicant with a foundation of essential skills required for a supervisory position in the hospitality industry. The student will receive a thorough introduction to food production, restaurant operations, front office and room division operations as well as basic and introductory business and management subjects.
What you'll get
- First Honors degree in the Middle East that can be completed in just three years
Internationally recognized qualification
- Hotel school graduates employed in management positions in the hospitality industry
- Progress to Masters degree in any Business discipline
Possibility of one semester at other hotel schools, either EHL or Cornell University
Graduates can utilize this program as a fast track into a career in the hospitality industry or may opt to continue their studies to the full degree program at EAHM.
The entry requirements and application process for the Associate of Business Administration degree is the same as the Bachelor of Business Administration program.
As a hotel school that is an integral part of Jumeirah, the luxury hotel group behind world renowned properties in the Middle East such as the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah and many other hotels around the world, certainly offers our hospitality management students an unrivaled opportunity for their internship.
In addition, EAHM’s reputation as a leading hotel school with its recognized hospitality management programs as well its strong connections with the hotel and hospitality industry, also opens up further opportunities within other reputable five-star hotel chains in Dubai, the Middle East and internationally.
The minimum requirements for application are:
- UAE Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent [Minimum 5 GCSEs (O-Levels) and 3 'A'-levels with an average grade of 75% or above. Click on this link for detailed information on other education and grading systems.
- A paper-based TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS overall band of 5.0 or CAE score of 41-46.See details here. [TOEFL Destination Code: 7116; SAT Destination Code: 7958]
- Successful entrance interview
*Note: The TOEFL / IELTS / CAE test is a UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research requirement and is mandatory for all students (this applies to American / Australian / British etc. passport holders as well).
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) in Dubai is one of the world’s leading hospitality business management universities offering hospitality management courses in Dubai. It is a leading provider of university-level hospitality courses and offers both undergraduate and postgraduate...