Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
ESCP Europe - The World's First Business School
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe's true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues.
Through a combination of innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes and a research-active faculty, ESCP Europe is an essential contributor to the development of the transnational management culture so essential in today’s global business environment.
Our network of 100 partner universities extends the School’s reach from European to worldwide. Triple-crown accredited (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB), ESCP Europe welcomes 4,000 students and 5,000 executives from 90 different nations every year, offering them a wide range of general management and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
The School's 45,000-strong alumni network counts members from 200 nationalities. Together with its long-standing relationships with national and multinational companies, this network allows ESCP Europe to provide unique career opportunities on an international scale.
The aspiration of ESCP Europe is the credo of Europe: to remain faithful to its humanistic values while at the same time anticipating the new ways of the world.
- 6 Campuses: Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino, and Warsaw</li>
- The World’s First Business School (est. 1819)
- 120 academic alliances in Europe and the world
- Accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
- 4,000 students representing 90 nationalities
- 5,000 managers and executives in training across the 6 campuses each year
- More than 130 research-active professors across 6 campuses representing 20 nationalities
- 49,000 alumni in 150 countries worldwide
- European Identity, Global Perspective
Watch as ESCP Europe students describe their experience in the master's programs.