Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA - Sports ManagementEU Business School Montreux
MBA - Sports Management, EU Business School in Montreux
EU Business School Montreux offers a 1-year MBA - Sports Management program. Growth in professional sports, corporate fitness and private health clubs combine to make sports management a diverse and dynamic field.
The Sports Management major is an interdisciplinary program designed to teach management skills, such as sports marketing and management, sports advertising and media relations and sports ethics. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for a wide range of higher managerial positions in sport-related fields.
Please note: This course is offered in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux.
Contact the provider via the information request button to learn more about the costs and content of this program.
Students are advised to apply to the MBA - Sports Management program as soon as possible. Applications are considered on a rolling admission basis with three starting dates per year in January, March and October.
Admission requirements for Graduate programs:
A bachelor degree from an accredited US college or university.
For non-native speakers, proven proficiency from one of the following:
- TOEFL score 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet), Institute code 0476
- IELTS score 6.0
- Cambridge First Certificate
- EU's internal English exam
Any two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a scale of 4.0 (B-, B average)
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT (450)
- Two years or more of effective managerial or professional work experience which may include military duty
- Personal interview
You can either print an application form or fill one out online from EU Business School's website.
MBA/Master’s degree program fees for 2016-2017 (prices in Swiss Francs)*
- Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application): CHF 200
- Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter): CHF 3,000
- Tuition per term (three terms per year): CHF 11,200
- Dissertation fee (after successful program completion): CHF 800
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...