Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen ManagementUniversity School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Get your Masters in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management
The Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management is offered in Sant Pol De Mar. Here you will experience the rich flavors of the region while studying your degree seaside.
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques for an exciting career as the head of a kitchen, kitchen executive manager, gastronomic adviser, or events executive manager.
A series of Master classes will be given by outstanding professionals working as guest teachers. These include: Ferran Adrià, Joan Roca, Xavier Pellicer, Jordi Cruz, Mauro Colagreco, up to around 7 chefs in possession of Michelin stars.
The Master has an English edition and Spanish edition so the student can choose depending on its language preference.
The masters program is divided between theoretical classes, practical workshops, and Industry Internships (guaranteed and provided by EUHT StPOL) in the best restaurants in the industry, worldwide.
The program is instructed in 5 main modules:
- Kitchen Management and Administration
- Culinary Products and Techniques
- Innovation and Creativity in Cooking
- Cooking for Events
- Pastry and Baking for Restaurants
Duration: 8 months classes, from October to June, plus 4 to 6 months industry internship.
Language: English or Spanish
Schedule: Monday to Friday full time.
There are 4 ways to access the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management:
- Official university graduates in cooking-related courses.
- Official university graduates with sufficient experience in the field of cooking according to EUHT StPOL.
- Graduates from technical cooking courses lasting a minimum of 2 years full time.
- Cooking professionals with sufficient proven experience according to EUHT StPOL.
Hospitality school in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona
The University College of Hospitality Management in Sant Pol De Mar(EUHT StPOL) utilizes a hands-on approach to instruct students its world-renowned hospitality management programs. EUHT StPOL was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe. It was the...