Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Food, Beverage, & Restaurant ManagementUniversity School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Study a Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
The Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management is offered in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona.
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required for a successful career in the hospitality industry. With a global network of over 4,000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
This 1 year Master is entirely taught in English and is composed of 8 months of intensive classes and 4-6 months of Industry Internship guaranteed and provided by the school. An emphasis is placed on restaurant product design, structural organization of restaurant, and administrative-financial control. Through the Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management program, you will study:
- Food & Beverage Service Operations.
- Food Preparation Operations.
- Introduction to Wine Knowledge.
- Communication and Public Speaking.
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics.
- Managerial Accounting and Finance.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods.
- Strategic Management in Hospitality.
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality.
- Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization.
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing.
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management.
In the second semester, you will study courses in the Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management specialization, such as:
- Food & Beverage Cost Control Management
- Food & Beverage Process Management
- Events Planning and Management
- Food & Beverage Sales Management
- Food & Beverage Strategic Management
- Final Project: Food & Beverage or Restaurant Business Plan
- Practicum: Industry Internship
This internship leads to real job opportunities with a duration of 4 to 6 months. The school manages this process in order to arrange a personalized internship for each student either nationally or internationally.
Duration: 8 months classes, from October to June, plus 4 to 6 months industry internship.
Schedule: Monday to Friday full time.
The following are a list of requirements to enter the Master in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management program:
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Business English (test of level before acceptance for admission)
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department, if necessary.
For information about tuition and fees, please complete a request information form below.
Hospitality school in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona
The University College of Hospitality Management in Sant Pol De Mar(EUHT StPOL) utilizes a hands-on approach to instruct students its world-renowned hospitality management programs. EUHT StPOL was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe. It was the...