Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Hospitality ManagementUniversity School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Study a Master in Hospitality Management in Sant Pol de Mar
The Master in Hospitality Management is offered in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona.
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required for a successful career in the hospitality industry. With a global network of over 4,000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
This 1 year Master is entirely taught in English and is composed of 8 months of intensive classes and 4-6 months of Industry Internship guaranteed and provided by the school.
The Master in Hospitality Management is ideal for both career changers who wish to move into hospitality, and for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their careers. Through the Master in Hospitality Management you will study:
- Food & Beverage Service Operations.
- Food Preparation Operations.
- Introduction to Wine Knowledge.
- Communication and Public Speaking.
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics.
- Managerial Accounting and Finance.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods.
- Strategic Management in Hospitality.
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality.
- Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization.
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing.
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management.
On the second semester, The Master in Hospitality Management offers two concentrations to be choosed:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Duration: 8 months classes, from October to June, plus 4 to 6 months industry internship.
Schedule: Monday to Friday full time.
The following are a list of requirements to enter the Master in Hospitality Management program:
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Business English (test of level before acceptance for admission)
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department, if necessary.
Hospitality school in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona
The University College of Hospitality Management in Sant Pol De Mar(EUHT StPOL) utilizes a hands-on approach to instruct students its world-renowned hospitality management programs. EUHT StPOL was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe. It was the...
Want to know more about Master in Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!