Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Professional Bartender School in Cape Town
Train to become a bartender in Cape Town!
South Africa truly does have it all, from the wild, world-famous safaris to the equally wild nightlife of the Cape. The city offers an array of extraordinary activities for you to take part in, from moonlight hiking, surfing, paragliding, bungee jumping and sky diving! After your adrenaline rush, there is no better place to relax than down at the harbour or on the beach and admire the stunning scenery. South Africa has taken many a bartender’s heart so there’s no surprise that the capital is now a trendsetter for spirit, craft beer and wine production! Cape Town is a remarkable place that can outdo most cities around the world, so it won’t be long before you fall in love with the city as well!
3 Reasons to Study at #EBSCapeTown:
- One of the world’s most beautiful cities
- An extraordinary bartending scene
- An endless list of activities
This program includes:
- 4-week intensive course
- EBS cocktail book
- Worlds Best Bartender training program
- First 2 levels of flair in the internationally renowned flair leveling system WFA (World Flair Association)
- Graduation EBS certificate that you can use all over the World
- 100 % job seeking assistance through EBS Matchstaff
- All study materials for use in education
- Professional courses and EBS teachers with extensive knowledge in the bartending world
The minimum age is 18 years. No experience is necessary.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
After completion of the course, you will receive a bartending certificate from the highly acclaimed EBS School.
Tuition & fees
The cost of this four-week intensive course varies depending on location and whether or not you want to include accommodation. Contact EBS via the request information request to learn more.
European Bartender School
Join an elite force of international bartenders with a certificate from the European Bartender School. Offered at an array of locations across Europe, Asia, Australia, North America and South Africa, these comprehensive courses train you in all aspects of professional...