Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Professional Bartender School in Milan
Train to become a bartender in Milan!
Milan – one of the most desired cities in the world. The atmosphere varies from district to district and is a fantastic blend of old and new. If you want to escape from the city buzz you can spend a lazy afternoon in one of Milan’s many peaceful parks such as Sempione. Of course a big city needs a bigger public transport system, Milan has this covered too making it really easy to explore every corner of the city. Milan by night is just as exciting as it is during the day. Colonne di San Lorenzo quartier is famous for its extravagant cocktails and as an EBS student you are bound to be discovering your own hidden gems of the city with your new friends.
3 Reasons to Study at #EBSMilan:
- Home to coffee flair inventor, Fabio Milani
- The fashion capital of the World
- All-year-round city events
This program includes:
- 4-week intensive course
- EBS cocktail book
- Worlds Best Bartender training program
- First 2 levels of flair in the internationally renowned flair leveling system WFA (World Flair Association)
- Graduation EBS certificate that you can use all over the World
- 100 % job seeking assistance through EBS Matchstaff
- All study materials for use in education
- Professional courses and EBS teachers with extensive knowledge in the bartending world
The minimum age is 18 years. No experience is necessary.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
After completion of the course, you will receive a bartending certificate from the highly acclaimed EBS School.
Tuition & fees
The cost of this four-week intensive course varies depending on location and whether or not you want to include accommodation. Contact EBS via the request information request to learn more.
European Bartender School
Join an elite force of international bartenders with a certificate from the European Bartender School. Offered at an array of locations across Europe, Asia, Australia, North America and South Africa, these comprehensive courses train you in all aspects of professional...