Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology + Bachelor’s Degree in PsychologyEuropean University Madrid
Bachelor's Degree in Criminology + Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Our School of Social Sciences and Communication prepares you to become a global professional with experience in strategic business areas. We help you achieve your goals in a setting where you can develop skills such as leadership and critical thinking so you can have an impact on society. Our solid, experiential and collaborative educational model challenges you intellectually.
Its main characteristics are:
- Case-based learning: You’ll work in real settings and on real projects, and as a part of a team with students from other areas of study. This is possible thanks to the Consulting Lab, Media Labs and the Legal Clinic.
- International focus: Being global is an attitude to a world of opportunities and without borders. We foster learning in a multicultural, flexible and tolerant environment.
- High employability: Through our Global Programs, agreements with prestigious universities such as the London School of Economics, and the companies we have internship agreements with, you’ll acquire the necessary skills to compete in global environments.
- Comprehensive skills development: Skills such as teamwork, effective communication or analyzing information are necessary so that you not only attain high employability, but also achieve life goals. That’s why we promote and assess them.
“Transición, pactos para el recuerdo”, a documentary by students, took 2nd prize at the documentary competition held at the ‘La Transición española, 40 años después’ International Conference. The documentary, led by a group of students from the School of Social Sciences and Communication, features first-hand accounts from those who personally experienced the transition to democracy that contrast with the ignorance of students on that historic event. The School of Social Sciences and Communication has set up a Legal Clinic to help the most disadvantaged. This project, devised to offer legal aid services and training to people with limited resources, was possible thanks to the support and collaboration of various institutions committed to social impact.
Process of admission:
- Abilities Tests
- Language Test
- Entrance exam fee: 150 euros
- Reservation fee:1.200 euros
- Opening file fee: 770 euros
- Tuition Fee: 10.944 euros
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid (Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas), one in Valencia and another in the Canary Islands (La Orotava), is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and contributing to its...