Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Tourism
Graduates in Tourism EUSA can be entrepreneurs and self-employed or perform tasks of direction, promotion, marketing, management and planning in all types of tourism organizations.
Their work is focused, directly or indirectly, on satisfying the needs of the tourist and they have a great training in languages, business, cultural heritage and tourist activities.
Spain has the largest number of World Heritage Cities declared by UNESCO and represents the second world tourism power.
The Degree in Tourism provides the necessary training to exercise, from an applied point of view, specific technical functions in the field of general administration, the preparation of accounting information, the economic analysis of results, etc. Likewise, the student will develop skills such as creativity to solve constant changes in the tourism sector, learn new languages, be communicative, and cope with different cultures and political, social and environmental situations.
They offer subjects in English and also expand their academic and practical training abroad through international scholarships; and also practice in one of the most prestigious companies in the tourism field.
The basic professional references of future graduates in Tourism (whose placement rate is very high) are focused on two major areas: on the one hand, the activity at medium and high levels of management in companies in the tourism sector; and, on the other, the planning activity in public organizations in different territorial areas.
- Bachelor's degree (Spanish or foreign homologated) or equivalent + University Access Test.
- Superior Technicians (Professional Training, Artistic Teachings) and Superior Sports Technicians.
- Students from EU countries (and other States with reciprocity agreements) that meet the requirements in their respective countries for access to the university.
- University graduates (Diplomas, Architects and Technical Engineers, Graduates, Graduates, Architects and Engineers) or equivalent qualifications (TEAT).
- Foreign university studies that are partial or completed but not approved (if EUSA recognizes, validates or adapts at least 30 credits).
- Access Test for people over 25 years old.
- Over 40 years with work experience or accredited professional.
- Access exam for over 45 years.
- By transfer, adaptation or with foreign studies: All students with "partial" Spanish studies of any degree can access the Degree without PRE-REGISTRATION if they obtain an acknowledgment of at least 30 credits (the requests for place referred to in this point, will be resolved by the Director of the EUSA University Center)
EUSA is a private University Center affiliated with University of Seville and directed by the Chamber of Commerce of Seville. Founded in 1961, this leading academic institution is centrally located in downtown Seville and has a current student population of...
EUSA University Center Sevilla
Want to know more about Bachelor in Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!