Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Contemporary Patisserie and Sweet Cuisine
The Master’s Degree in Contemporary Patisserie and Sweet Cuisine delivers the most thorough and current training in the sweetest area of the kitchen. This program covers the different areas of patisserie, from sweet cuisine to workshop elaborations. The curriculum provides students with the techniques to master sweet cuisine, haute patisserie and formulation. Students will also develop the ability to be creative and innovative by learning about raw materials and manufacturing processes.
During this five-month long program, students will also have to complete 530 hours of external practices in the best bakeries and restaurants from the Culinary Team.
The Masters Program is aimed at students and professional in the cooking and pastry industry who want to make a qualitative leap in their training and in their career.
Suitable applicants include:
- Pastry Professionals or Professionals in the culinary sector who want to boost your career with a training at the highest level.
- Culinary arts Bachelor graduates.
- Gastronomy Bachelor graduates.
- Hospitality Management Bachelor graduates.
The Master's Degree shall be paid as follows:
- Registration Fee. 150 € * refundable in the event of non admission) Place Reservation.
- 4.100 € First payment. * within the next 48 hours after admission confirmation.
- 3.000 € Second payment. * within 45 days after Master's starting date.
- 3.000 € * within 90 days after Master's starting date..
- Total 10.250 €
- * only international students - 600 €
- All didactic material and raw material used during the program.
- Gasma uniform.
- External Experiences to complement training.
- Outside the class experiences by our Advisory Board.
- Guidance and Counseling to our Students in their employability and job placements.
Upon completion of this course students will receive a Master's Degree in Contemporary Patisserie and Sweet Cuisine.
Gasma Gastronomy & Culinary Management Campus - Spain
The Gasma Gastronomy & Culinary Management Campus is a University research, training and innovation campus that strives to develop the Mediterranean gastronomy sector. Gasma is known for having an international mission and the desire to produce a culinary ecosystem that...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Contemporary Patisserie and Sweet Cuisine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!