Master of Business Administration, Major in Digital MarketingGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School’s MBA in Digital Marketing is designed to provide students with the technical skills and digital literacy necessary to engage an audience and effectively market businesses through digital channels. The program teaches you how to create, implement and analyze digital marketing strategies, as well as attract customers in innovative ways.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Digital Marketing in Geneva Business School is designed to equip you with the skills needed to engage an audience through digital media and effectively market your business through these networks.
You will be capable of actively working to develop marketing strategies and learn effective business planning for digital marketing. In addition to becoming experts in leveraging social media for business growth, you will be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
Who is the Master of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing suitable for?
This Master of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing will give professionals tools they need to create amazing campaigns using current and emerging digital tools. Students will learn how to create high impact campaigns, designed to maximize customer awareness and turn that awareness into sales revenue.
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites were not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
- 2 years of work experience or equivalent
Duration: 1.5 years
Credits: 90 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with Major in Digital Marketing.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. The orientation week will focus on your International Digital Marketing and you will be able to present your final project to your tutors and get feedback and guidance towards its completion.Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Revolution
- Digital Marketing Channels
- E-commerce: Micro to Multinationals
- Persuasion and Customer Decision Making
- Conversion Optimization
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: €1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Degree: Master of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to GBS! Geneva Business School (GBS) here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona. Our...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration, Major in Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.