Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Master of Finance degree is designed for those who wish to develop critical awareness of modern finance theories through the study of leading edge finance research and the development of relevant research skills. In particular, the degree aims to cultivate an appreciation and understanding of issues facing organisations which operate internationally.
Participants will gain extensive knowledge of the evaluation of essential theories, principles and concepts of international corporate finance, international financial management and investment techniques.
The Master of Finance degree course curriculum is as follows:
- Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Personal and Professional Development
- Financial Management
- European and International Financial Institutions (Global Finance)
- Security Analysis
- Research Methods
Trimester 3 (May-August):
Master of Finance graduates will be equally suitable for high level banking and actuarial positions.
Students wishing to study the MSc Banking, Finance and Risk Management degree should meet the following requirements:
- UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in financial management, actuarial studies, economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, accounting, or an accountancy or finance related subject or.
- A final accountancy qualification of a professional body anywhere in the world that is recognised by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) is required, with no element less than 5.5.
Tuition & fees
Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University is one of the largest universities in Scotland with nearly 17,000 students. The University has a self-contained campus situated right in the heart of the lively city of Glasgow. Glasgow Caledonian University offers a stimulating, vibrant and...
Location & accommodation
With its heady mix of of culture, architecture, music, nightlife, shopping and sport, not to mention its friendly residents, Glasgow has everything you need. Accessible, affordable and multicultural, this is a great city for students from all backgrounds and cultures. Loved by residents and tourists alike, Glasgow was even listed by travel gurus Lonely Planet as one of the top 10 cities in the world...