Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Undergraduate Summer School
GEM's four-week Summer Program, with three weeks in Grenoble and a week in Paris, gives you the opportunity to study two business modules, Small and Family Business and International Marketing, combined with a course on French Language and Culture.
Why participate in this program?
- Earn up to 6 US/12 ECTS credits
- Study at a triple accredited business school
- Be challenged by international faculty with extensive industry experience
- Build your international network with fellow students from around the world
- Experience life in the “French way”
- Discover what it is like to work in an international context
Those applicable for the program are:
- Undergraduate students having completed at least 2 years of study in any discipline
- Fluent English (proof required if non-native speaker)
Degree & diploma
6 US/12 ECTS credits
Tuition & fees
The cost of this course is € 4,300. This fee includes:
- Tuition fees
- The 4* hotel-residence in Grenoble is located within 15 minutes walking distance from the school
- Each studio (double occupancy/single supplement on request) is fully equipped with a private bathroom and kitchenette
- Continental breakfast is included
- The accommodation in Paris is of a similar standard in a vibrant area in the center of the city
- Online access to our E-learning platform prior to and during the program - Moodle
- Access to GEM facilities
- A dedicated international team present at all times to help you feel at home in Grenoble and Paris
- Social and Cultural activities such as; a ‘French cuisine’ cooking class, the train from Grenoble to Paris, 1 week public transport pass for Paris, a boat trip on the River Seine, a welcome and farewell dinner
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Founded in 1984 by the Grenoble Chamber of Commerce, Grenoble Ecole de Management has been led by Loïck Roche since July of 2012. The institution’s stated mission is to accompany corporate performance by providing the knowledge, skills and talent to...