Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Join The Hague Summer School
The 2 or 4 week summer course at The Hague University of Applied Sciences is currently the only summer school in the Netherlands focused on solving global issues through connecting the public and private sectors.
At The Hague Summer School, students will look at the opportunities and challenges for both private and public sectors and how we can connect stakeholders at a local, national and international level.
This summer course is made up of elective modules that look at connecting the private and public sector through the eyes of engineers, human rights and security professionals and entrepreneurs.
At The Hague Summer School in Europe's heart, students, lecturers and guest speakers from a variety of backgrounds come together in a rich international learning environment. You'll learn to understand each other's cultures and appreciate our differences. Dutch examples are also used to help you gain an experience from studying at a summer school in Holland.
You'll work together in small groups on projects and will be encouraged to solve problems and gain an understanding of how complex issues work from a broader perspective.
This summer course will help you gain the skills needed to become a successful and independent professional and get you thinking about a future career path.
Five reasons to apply for The Hague Summer School
- The summer course is held in The Hague, the United Nations City of Peace, Justice and Security, with its 131 international institutions, 80 justice organisations, 300 international businesses and numerous NGOs
- An 'international classroom' experience - with fellow students, lecturers and professionals from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Prepare for a future career in a multi-national organization
- There's the chance to visit some influential European institutions during weekly cultural visits, for example the Peace Palace and International Criminal Court
- You'll make new international friends during planned social activities, from pub quizzes to city tours.
Tuition & fees
Watch this video to learn about the international business program, and how international students find life in the Netherlands.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Study at The Hague University of Applied Sciences - Makes you think.
Knowledge is the new international currency. As a place of research and higher education, The Hague University of Applied Sciences has a critical part to play in the future success of The Netherlands – and Europe – on the world...
Location & accommodation
The Hague, Netherlands
The Hague is a city of global stature in the Netherlands, despite its relatively small size. As the home of the International Criminal Court, Peace Palace, War Crimes Tribunal and Europol, the Hague is rightly known as an International City of Peace, Justice and Security. It’s also the political capital of The Netherlands and the home to our Royal family. The Hague is a city for day-to-day...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!