Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
European Master in Renewable EnergyHanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
Study a European Master's in Renewable Energy in the Netherlands
Acquire a solid foundation in key renewable energy technologies and related socio-economic issues at Hanze UAS and specialise in a specific technology at a partner institute or at Hanze UAS. Specialisations are available in wind energy, photovoltaics, sustainable fuel systems for mobility, solar thermal energy, grid integration and ocean energy. This program is for students with a technical background.
A Bachelor's degree in:
- Equivalent with appropriate work experience
A certificate of proof of a sufficient proficiency in the English language:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 575 (paper-based test), or 90 (internet-based test, with no subscores below 20)
- IELTS: 6.5 minimum, with no subscores below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced Exam in English: B minimum
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English: C minimum
Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Groningen, the Netherlands
If you choose to study at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, you will be joininga learning community where we bring education, applied research and the business field together. And on top of that, you will be living in the best student city of...
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!