Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Life Science Management
MBA&E in Life Science Management The study programme will provide you with comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and prepare you for a management position in the Life Science industry.
The programme is aimed at engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals.
As a Life Science Manager you will understand the production conditions and the processes involved in the Life Science industry, are familiar with the licensing requirements for Life Science products and have the necessary business expertise.
During the three-semester programme you will learn:
- how to identify and investigate business lines in a dynamic market with changing framework conditions
- about licensing, regulatory affairs and CMC
- about key production processes, hygiene and the handling of genetically modified organisms
- to analyse and assess the productivity of a life science product
- about quality and risk management and how to manage complex projects.
- to develop your personal qualities and leadership skills with communication training and coaching
For admission to the MBA&E Life Science Management study programme you require:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 210 ETCS in a relevant subject, at least 180 ETCS (Life Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business).
- At least one year of professional experience after your Bachelor’s degree
- Sufficient proficiency in English, demonstrated by:
- TOEFL: at least 570 points in the paper-based test, at least 230 points in the computer-based test, at least 88 points in the online test,
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5,
- a Bachelor’s degree from a study programme taught entirely in English or
- at least two years of residence in an English-speaking country.
The Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin, a university of applied sciences, offers 70 study programmes from engineering, computer science, and economics to culture and design. Traditional applied sciences like mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, and business administration go hand...
HTW Berlin - University of Applied Sciences
Want to know more about Life Science Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!