Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Project Management & Data Science (MPMD)
Modern industry development requires staff with the ability to manage high-level projects in international contexts and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data. The Master's degree programme in Project Management and Data Science at HTW Berlin equips you with this skill set.
The curriculum with its combination of project management, data science and know-how for international working environments ranging from negotiation techniques to international business law is based on our survey of major industrial companies and their special demands.
Classes are taught by university professors with a strong academic and professional background and by experts from the fields of project management and data science. In lectures, seminars, lab trainings and hands-on projects, you will be working together with students of different nationalities and backgrounds. The programme also provides you with numerous opportunities for contact with industry professionals.
- International Project Management I and II
- Foundation of Data Analytics and Statistical Programming
- Advanced Computational Data Analytics
- Project Management and Data Analytics Lab
- Advanced Data Mining Techniques, Databases and Big Data
- Practical Data Governance, Data Security, and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Reporting and Management Information Systems
- Contract and International Business Law
- Change Management and Leadership
as well as two out of three electives:
- Negotiation Techniques and Cross-Cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Technology Management in Practice
HTW Berlin graduates are frequently ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the top German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
- 180 ECTS Bachelor's degree
- at least one year of professional experience after acquiring your Bachelor’s degree
- proficient knowledge of English
The Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin, a university of applied sciences, offers 70 study programmes from engineering, computer science, and economics to culture and design. Traditional applied sciences like mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, and business administration go hand...
HTW Berlin - University of Applied Sciences
Want to know more about Project Management & Data Science (MPMD) ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!